Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Engagement Story...

Ryan proposed on Tuesday, August 25, 2009! He picked up the engagement ring that day and couldn't wait to propose! He was planning to go the place where we had our first date, which was Bravo, an Italian restaurant and mini golf and go karts, but he couldn't wait.

We were eating dinner at our house (just the 2 of us) and we didn't have the air conditioning on that day. So I asked Ryan, while we were eating, if he would mind going upstairs to get a fan because it was too hot to finish eating. When he went upstairs, he asked himself "should I do it now?". So then, he came downstairs, set the fan down and got down on one knee right in front of where I was sitting at our kitchen table and asked me to marry him. I don't remember everything he said because I was so surprised that he was asking at that time, but I remember him asking me to marry him and telling me how much he loved me and wanted to take care of me :) It was perfect because I wanted to be surprised :)

1 comment: