I am so surprised that we haven't booked our honeymoon yet. I always thought that when I got engaged that would be first on my list and it's right now in last place. I absolutely love to travel and if I could I spend all my time traveling :) There are so many places we both want to see and I think that's our problem. We first need to figure out where and then we can do research for best places to stay and prices. Our picks are all over the place...Europe or European cruise (there are too many places I want to see there), Hawaii, Belize, Tahiti, or any other place that's warm (I stopped there because I can't remember all the places we have thought of)! I want to go some place that's different that neither one of us have been, except Hawaii...I have been, but it's so beautiful there (well Oahu is), so we could go to another island(s).
Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions :)
I always suggest Ireland because I'm hoping someone will eventually get married there so I can go too!
ReplyDelete