I ordered my wedding dress in October and they said it would be in at the end of February or beginning of March. I cannot believe it takes that long to ship from the designer. I did have one minor change to the dress, but I can't imagine it would take 4-5 months to complete.
I really have been wanting to call to see if the dress is in, even though I know they would call when it arrives. So the patient person I am (haha) decided to call yesterday. They said the dress has been shipped and it will arrive in the store tomorrow :) They have to inspect the dress and then, call me later this week to try it on. I can't wait for that phone call!!
It has been so long since I have tried on the dress that I hope I remember what it looks like and that I still like it. I have been watching Say Yes to the Dress and have seen horror stories where the girls claim that the dress that alterations shows them is not the dress they ordered or they have changed their mind since the last time they tried it on. I am pretty positive that I will still love the dress because I was undecided between 2 dresses and when I tried on "the dress" again, I got tears in my eyes :)
Yay!:) If you want to go to dinner the same day you pick it up I could go with you! Can you wait until Wednesday though?
ReplyDelete