Monday, March 15, 2010

Exhausted after registering...

I never thought registering would be so exhausting, but it definitely was!! We went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond this weekend and were there for hours and only did a few rooms (with one break for lunch). I have no idea why it took so long, haha!! There was just so many choices and I am horrible at making decisions, especially ones that will be for the long run. Toward the end, we started scanning everything, so we definitely need to go back over our list and get rid of some stuff.

Ryan was a trooper during it all...he picked out the pots/pans and knives (boy stuff) and I mostly picked out the design of our dishes (girl stuff). We still need to go back for more things like giftables, towels, bedding, bathroom stuff, etc. Ryan did say a few times that we already have that and I said I want to register for new stuff. The workers at Bed, Bath, and Beyond kept saying this is your wish list, so put anything and everything on there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment