So I went with my mom to look at my wedding dress and it was perfect!! It is definitely the dress for me :) I can't wait for it to fit just right!!
My mom was so funny because she is terrified of the dress. She didn't want to pull out of the bag for me to try it, for fear she would "hurt" it somehow, haha. Also, she asked if we could leave the dress there as long as possible because she doesn't want to responsible, in case something happens (even though, I know nothing will happen). I Do Too said they will keep it until I get it altered (when I bought my dress they had free storage...I didn't even think about a storage fee) and then she has to take it home. I have no doubt that my mom will take good care of my dress :)
No comments:
Post a Comment