We finally booked our honeymoon last night!! We are going on a 7 night Southern Carribean cruise with Royal Carribean :) We leave a week after the wedding (hopefully that will give us more time to focus on the wedding and then pack afterwards)!! Here are the travel details...
San Juan, Puerto Rico
At Sea
Bridgetown, Barbados
Castries, St. Lucia
St. John's, Antigua
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Frederiksted, St. Croix
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I can't wait, I wish it was October already!!
We were thinking about booking our cruise and flight together and good thing we didn't because the price if it was booked together was $1500 for 2 vs. booking with the airline directly was $400 for 2. We found out that they reason they can charge so much for the flight is that the cruiseline covers any problems with the flights that might be caused by any cruise ship delays. I guess that is a risk we are willing to take :)
Can you fit me in your suitcase?;)Sounds like a great trip!:) Let me know when that registry is good to go...got my eye on something!
ReplyDelete